We know that the lockdown is stretching much more that you expected and now it is getting tiring to cook all 3-meals and then do both office and household work at the same time. It was initially quite exploring and fun for those who wanted to escape 9 to 5 job every day and for those who were looking for an opportunity to spend time with their family but now we are sure it is getting on your nerves.
So here we are with simple food that you can prepare in 15 to 30 minutes with just a few ingredients to avoid stepping out every now and then:
Filing and easy to make Rava Dhokla which does not require you to stand near the gas and keep looking at it.
-1 cup Suji
-1 cup Dahi/Curd
-1 teaspoon Eno
-1/3rd cup Water
- Mix Suji, Water, Curd, and salt in a bowl and beat it until you find it smooth. It should not have any lump.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and meanwhile boil water in a big steamer and grease the tray in which you will put the batter.
- Now after 15 min add Eno and 1 teaspoon oil in the batter, mix it for 1 minute till you see the bubble, and immediately pour it in the tray which you had greased.
- Keep it in the steamer and it would be ready in 15 to 20 minutes. Poke it with knife to see if it is cooked and enjoy with chutney or ketchup.
To help you address your sweet craving during binge-watch, here we have easy 3- ingredient pancakes.
- Mash banana and pour eggs and beat it, get it in good consistency for easy fall on the pan.
- Grease a pan with either oil or butter, whatever you like, and pour the batter in a circle or oval shape.
- It would be prepared in just 2-min.
- Once the pancake is ready; you can add blueberry, vanilla extract or cinnamon to it for the topping and making it delicious.
Now that egg is considered to be vegetarian by many, it has become easy for those who have been avoiding it till date and enjoy the easy and simple food you can make from the egg.
2 slice bread
2 tablespoon milk
Black pepper, Cinnamon (optional)
- Combine egg, milk, salt and pepper/cinnamon in a bowl and beat it well.
- Dip bread in the batter (you can cut the bread as per your required shape)
- Grease a pan with butter
- Put batter-soaked bread in the pan and cook it from each side for 1.5 minutes each
- You can add whatever toppings you like
To help you fight the summer heatstroke and keep your body cold and chilled, you can either eat watermelon directly or make a smoothie of it.
Frozen Strawberry (Optional)
- Put everything in the blender.
- Blend it until smooth and it's ready.
Enjoy all these simple and easy food recipes while working from home.
To reach out to Usha Mattress, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-9837058451.