Returns are applicable only to Usha Shriram mattress. In the unlikely event that your order arrives damaged, please email us with a photo of the damaged merchandise at email@example.com. In order to be eligible for a return, you must notify us of the damage within 3 days of receiving the order. Please contact our customer experience team at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call us on 0120-4775258 with your order number details to request return. If the product has no manufacturing or in transit damage, a nominal fee of INR 1500 will be deducted from the final amount that was paid by the customer for that particular product.
In case you have received the wrong item, contact our customer experience team within 3 days of receiving your item. They’ll provide you with all necessary details for sending the incorrect item back. They will also help in making sure the correct item is shipped out as soon as possible. If the product has already been replaced once under warranty, second time replacement is not applicable as warranty will be void after 1st replacement of the product. Any warranty issue outside warranty conditions will not be entertained by the company and the warranty request will be closed instantly.
You can cancel your order until we have shipped the items. Please contact our customer experience team at email@example.com or give us a call us on 0120-4775258 with your Order number details to request order cancellation.
Usha Shriram Mattress reserves the right to refuse any return request if it doesn’t fulfil the return criteria. The product should be eligible for return (e.g., no stains, tears or other soiling including odours). Returns for Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal or other websites would be made directly via that particular website. The products can only be returned within 3 days of order delivery.
The product can only be replaced in case of a manufacturing defect, or in case of any defects caused in transit. Replacement requests due to incorrect mattress size, comfort preference, wrong product order will carry a return shipment cost of INR 1,500 across India which will be borne by the customer. The customer can also choose to self-ship the product, in which the cost will be borne solely by the customer. It is always recommended to cross-check the size before placing the order.
To submit a claim related to a Defect, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org-
- A brief description of the alleged Defect.
- Proof of purchase (receipt or confirmation email)
- A photo documenting the alleged Defect.
Upon receipt of a claim, you will receive a response from us within 10 business days.
Terms and Conditions-
- The prices displayed on the website are inclusive of GST. Usha Shriram Mattresses reserves the right to change the prices at its discretion without informing the customer.
- Standard delivery for all our products across India is free. There is no hidden cost at checkout.
- Delivery of goods will take place at the address entered during the order process. In case you want to change the delivery address after the order is placed and before dispatch, please give us a call us on the Toll-Free number 0120-4775258 or write an email at email@example.com. Our team will try its best to accommodate this change but this is not guaranteed.
- Customer will have to bear the delivery charge in case the delivery is made to a wrong location due to the wrong delivery address entered during order placement.
- Goods are only delivered by Usha Shriram Mattresses or by a third party contracted to undertake logistics on our behalf.
- Payment for Usha Shriram Mattresses products is made on the website. All major credit cards and debit cards are accepted. You can also pay using Internet Banking.
- EMI offer is applicable only with the top banks which have tie-ups with our payment gateway.
- We will not be liable or take responsibility for any failure to perform, delay in performance, or any other obligations under a contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”). A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission accident or Act of God beyond our reasonable control.
- Our performance under any contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
- Usha Shriram Mattress reserves its right to withdraw any product or goods at its sole discretion.
- Usha Shriram Mattress reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or has become unavailable or is found to have any defect or otherwise cannot or ought not to be sold for any reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been levied via credit card or any other mode.
- In case of unavailability of one or more Usha Shriram mattress, the customer will be notified by email or telephone. The amount paid will be recalculated and the customer will be refunded for the unavailable product. In case no products are available, the customer will be notified by an email or telephone and will be fully refunded.
- The company will introduce offers, discounts and coupon codes on a time- to- time basis and this will be completely at the discretion of the brand. The company reserves the right to withdraw the offers and coupons without any notification.
- The company coupon codes can be redeemed only on purchases made through www.ushamattress.com.
- Usha Shriram Mattress discount codes are only available on full purchases, paid upfront. Usha Shriram Mattress discount codes are not available on orders that use EMI option. Usha Shriram Mattress cannot take responsibility for discount codes published without permission on third-party websites. Discount codes may be subject to additional terms and conditions (including an expiry date/time) which will be shared at the point of publication. All discount codes are subject to availability and only one code can be used per order.
- Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call us on the Toll-Free number 0120-4775258 with your order details to register your return request. Returns are applicable only to Usha Shriram mattresses. To accept a return, please follow the returns procedure mentioned under the Return Policy. Usha Shriram Mattress reserves the right to refuse any return request if it doesn’t fulfil the return criteria.
- Usha Shriram Mattress is warrantied against any manufacturing defect for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase, depending on the mattress model. In case of any manufacturing defect within 30 days of purchase of the mattress will be repaired or replaced with an identical product.
- All sales and interactions with Usha Shriram Mattress shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such sales and interaction shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ghaziabad.
- Please note the mattress should be undamaged, in clean condition and should not bear dirt stains in order to ensure replacement/return for the product.