Back pain has become a nuisance for many sleepers now a day. But if you were wondering whether you can get rid of your back pain with an orthopaedic mattress, you have come to the right place. Here’s all you need to know about it.
Are you facing the problem of back and shoulder pain? If yes, then don’t forget, you are not alone in this. Be it those who are managing the household chores or those who have a fixed office hour, the majority are complaining of back pain at a very young age and are finding it difficult to sit for long hours. There are various reasons for this. Some say it is because of lack of proper diet plan or deficiency of proteins and vitamins while for others it is because they are having disturbed sleep.
Disturbed sleep means not being able to sleep properly at night. It can be due to an unhealthy sleep environment. This makes you toss and turn at night or due to an uneven mattress that causes pain in the spine or shoulder. Hence, it is important that you do your research before buying a mattress online. Opt for an orthopaedic mattress that is the best for curing back pain.
Common Back and Body problems
- Lumbar Disc Problem: Causes shooting pain in leg or sometimes numbness. In such cases opt for a firm mattress.
- Spinal Stenosis: It leads to numbness and cramp in almost every body part and a soft mattress would help to eliminate this.
- Lower back pain: Try sleeping with a pillow under your knee as it would help to relieve pressure and eliminate pain.
Buying an Orthopaedic mattress will help you to avoid back pain and it would give the perfect body contour.
Benefits of Buying an Orthopaedic Mattress
Almost 1/3rd of our life is dedicated to sleeping. It is important that we give special attention to the quality of sleep we take. Back pain may lead to sleep deprivation, dizziness, insomnia, etc. and may cause disturbed sleep. Features of an Orthopaedic mattress:
- You sleep in an optimal position and the foam helps to retain its shape.
- Straightens and corrects your posture.
- Eliminate fatigue, promote blood circulation and to sleep deeply.
- Holds your body shape to gently align your shoulder with your spine and lower area.
- You don’t have to toss and turn at night.
- Full relaxation to the body and nerves system.
Usha Mattress offers a range of Orthopaedic mattresses that are built to offer comfort and removes back pain. Few of the Orthopaedic mattress available at Usha are-
- Memolife Memory foam mattress: Memory foam takes your body impression quickly and gives a rich feel to the body. High-density active bond material for right back support and alignment.
- Naturalex Foam mattress: Known as a powerhouse of Orthopaedic mattress and helps you to recover your back problem. It promotes a healthy body posture.
- Aloe life Pocket Spring Mattress: The Layer gives consistency in the mattress. It helps in maintaining the correct orthopaedic position of the vertebral column.
It is important that your body gets the correct posture. This helps in getting the correct alignment and you sleep undisturbed. It also releases pressure points. Back and body pain have a direct impact in the quality of work you do and on overall nerves system.
Before your back pain gets serious, visit Usha mattress and book an Orthopaedic mattress for yourself.
For more, visit: https://ushamattress.in/
To reach out to Usha Mattress, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-9837058451.
Let's stay in touch-