A bed is an investment, especially when you have a growing family. If your bed has orthopaedic properties, then it is the best option. With so many different orthopaedic mattresses for sale in India, it can be tough to choose the right one. But now you longer have to ask yourself "Which is the best orthopaedic mattress for parents in India?" This blog will give you an insight into the factors that you should consider to buy the best pressure-free orthopaedic mattresses.
Waking up with body aches and pains is not just annoying but it can be really uncomfortable as well. Once a person crosses the age of 50, his/her body requires special care and attention both in terms of eating and physical activity. Bones and muscles become an easy prey to chronic issues such as arthritis, back pain, thyroid, etc. While proper eating and physical activity is vital to keep oneself free from serious health issues, an undisturbed and stress-free sleep plays a major role in keeping the body active and free from health problems.
COVID-19 has not been easy for all and especially for our parents and elders who were used to regular walking and exercise. Health issues have increased in these two-years and especially body and back pain. Long hours of sitting or just lying down on those uncomfortable mattresses has disturbed the body alignment and comfort.
Orthopaedic mattresses are the best option to keep you and your family healthy, especially for parents. It is finely crafted to support the body from all sides and eliminate the growth of ortho problems and release muscle stress.
How will you choose the best orthopaedic mattress for your parents?
While there are many who claim to be selling an orthopaedic mattress, here is a list of factors to consider when buying the best orthopaedic mattress for parents:
1. Relaxed Muscles Stress: Be it your mother or a father, they work all day including the household chores with little to no rest. All that their body needs is a stress-free sleep which relaxes their muscles and relieves their pressure points.
2. Optimum Firmness of the Foam: The mattress should neither be too firm nor too soft. Our different body parts require different types of support. On an ortho mattress, the weight of the body is equally distributed with the heavy part of the body getting the maximum support while the soft parts get the required support.
3. Hypoallergenic: Your parents have crossed the age of 50 and are now prone to health issues. Sleeping on a chemically infused mattress causes respiratory problems and affects the skin. Usha Orthopaedic mattress is finely crafted with eco-friendly products that have durability and keeps the sleep environment fresh.
4. Dual-Support: With a dual comfort mattress, you do not have to worry about the mattress being too soft for your father or too firm for your mother. You can simply invest in a dual comfort ortho mattress for their bedroom so that it balances the firmness and both get the best quality sleep.
5. Motion Isolation: One of the important factors when buying the best orthopaedic mattress for parents as toss & turn of one partner cause jerk or nerve starch of the other.
Best Orthopaedic Mattress For Parents in India
Usha Sriram Natural Foam orthopaedic mattress is one of the best orthopaedic mattresses for the parents in India as it perfectly aligns to the shape of the body and takes its shape giving a bouncy touch.
In India, we experience varied temperatures and it is mostly summer. Usha Aloe Infused mattress provides automatic temperature regulation which keeps the mattress cold in summers and balanced during the winter season. The finely crafted spring of the mattress allows the movement of air and keeps it fresh.
The High-density active bond material with premium knitted fabric is the best for people with back and spinal problems Additionally the active HR Foam inside the mattress act as a catalyst in straightening and correcting the body posture and your parents would be free to sleep in their desired posture without worrying about the morning body stress and pain.
With natural products and no chemical composition, the mattress has a maximum durability of 11 years with a certification of posture expert assuring that you won’t have to worry, once you buy the mattress.
While children and parents now staying in different cities, you can talk to our sleep experts at +91-9536313111 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to choose the best orthopaedic mattress for your parents. We offer free doorstep delivery and also have stores all over India.
A mattress can have a major impact on a person's health, comfort and also their sleep patterns. Hence it is very important that while choosing an orthopaedic mattress, you should be very clear about the type of material, the size, the firmness and any additional features that you would like to have. We hope that you enjoyed reading this article and gained valuable information.
Visit us at https://ushamattress.in/ for more information on our best orthopaedic mattresses and give your parents good sleep every night.